Please note the PCAS machine is currently unavailable.
The Tylor Library has a PCAS photocopier. This is located in the basement and can photocopy, scan and print from a PCAS account. To set up your own PCAS account, or learn more about how PCAS works, follow the instructions on the Bodleian PCAS web page.
There are also several useful PCAS libguides with step by step instructions on:
- How to link your university card to your PCAS account.
- How to print direct from a usb stick.
- How to print from your laptop.
- How to print from the library computers.
- How to use the scanning services.
If there are any problems with the photocopier please let the Library Assistant know.