The Bodleian Libraries provides workshops to develop your skills in information discovery and scholarly communications. Our workshops cover:
- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
Bodleian iSkills classes
Workshops run throughout term and cover information discovery, reference management, measuring impact, copyright and protecting your intellectual property, open access and research data management.
Bodleian iSkills videos
Video training available at any time including getting started in the libraries and keeping up to date with research.
Research Skills Toolkit
A dedicated workshop introducing key software and online tools for your research, to help you hone your searching and information skills and introduce you to subject specialists.
Bodleian iSkills on Canvas
Watch our webinar recordings and access handout material on Canvas – the University's virtual learning environment. You'll need a single-sign on (SSO) to access this material.
For questions and enquiries about Bodleian iSkills contact:
Helen Bond (Information Skills Coordinator)
Telephone: 01865 (2)72841
Keep in touch
You can keep up to date with our latest workshops and news by: