The Bodleian Social Science Library offers a range of different services, many of which use different log in details.
Click on the links below to find out more about the different types of login used.
If you are having problems accessing SOLO, using PCAS, or logging into library PCs or the wireless network, then please contact library staff.
- For Library PCs, use your Bodleian Libraries login.
- For WiFi, use your Bodleian Libraries login or Eduroam login or the Oxford Wireless LAN login.
- For SOLO, the library catalogue, use Single Sign-On (University members) or Bodleian Libraries login (non-University library members).
- For PCAS (Printing, Copying and Scanning), use your Bodleian Libraries login.
- For accessing online resources at home, use Single Sign-On (University members only).