This page covers borrowing at the Cairns Library, Girdlestone Memorial Library, Knowledge Centre and Horton Hospital Library.
The Bodleian Health Care Libraries offer borrowing to:
- current Oxford University staff and students with a University card
- employees of the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with a valid Bodleian Health Care Libraries card (or University of Oxford card if they are affiliated).
Check at one of our library helpdesks that your borrowing rights have been activated.
Find out more about borrowing from Bodleian Libraries, including your borrowing allowances, automatic renewals, returns and lost books.
Almost all the books in the Bodleian Health Care Libraries can be borrowed. To borrow books, take them to the library issue desk in the library. At the Cairns Library you can also use the self-service machine.
To renew an item, or check when an item is due:
- log into your SOLO account;
- email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- visit the issue desk at one of the Bodleian Health Care Library sites; or
- phone 01865 221936.