Cairns Library at John Radcliffe Hospital
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9am – 7pm
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Automatic 24/7 access for:
- OUH Trust staff with a valid Bodleian Health Care Libraries card
- University of Oxford card holders with Bodleian Libraries access
- Oxford Brookes Faculty of Health and Life Sciences staff and students with a valid Bodleian Health Care Libraries card
For other Bodleian Library card holders, access is generally during University of Oxford holidays during staffed hours only. Email email@example.com for more access information.
About the library
The Cairns Library at the John Radcliffe Hospital is one of the Bodleian Health Care Libraries. It offers 24/7 access, IT and printing services, subject collections and workspaces to those listed within the Access section.
Level 3, Academic Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
+44 (0)1865 221936
Bodleian Health Care Libraries
The Bodleian Health Care Libraries also include:
- Girdlestone Memorial Library at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- Knowledge Centre at Old Road Campus
- Horton Hospital Library at Horton General Hospital
Retrieving feed content ...