|13 April 2017 - The Bodleian Libraries has recently reviewed reader access to e-resources to ensure access aligns with agreed reader card entitlements and complies with agreements with publishers. If your access to e-resources has changed please check your entitlements including details on other options for accessing e-resources.|
The Bodleian Libraries, together with the Saïd Business School Alumni Relations Office and the University of Oxford Alumni Office, are proud to bring you an exceptional collection of library databases, selected to enrich your access to a high quality and broad range of information resources for your lifelong learning and continued scholarly engagement.
Please log in to access the databases below or register for free if you haven't done so. If you already have an Oxford Alumni Account (OAO) please use this account to log in and Join the OBA Network, you will then be able to access the Library Database without re-registering.
- ABI Inform Global - full text of thousands of key academic journals and scholarly articles in the fields of business, management and economics
- ABI Inform Trade & Industry - deep and extensive coverage of companies, products, executives, trends, and other topics, with the full text for more than 2,930 publications
- EIU.com - management analysis from the Economist Intelligence Unit, Harvard Business School Publishing (HBSP), and other leading providers of management literature
- JSTOR - interdisciplinary resource providing digitised and searchable academic research articles from more than 1,000 academic journals
- Mergent Online - financial data for more than 25,000 active and inactive global companies
- Mergent Archive - International market and industry reports, company annual reports from 1900 – 1996, and Moody’s corporate manuals from 1909.
- RefWorks - An online research management, writing and collaboration tool, designed to help with gathering, managing, storing and sharing all types of information, as well as generating citations and bibliographies.
- SAGE - This collection offers the full-text of journals published by SAGE, including the latest research from academic journals within the Social Sciences and Business as well as the Humanities, Science, Technology, and Medicine.
- Vault Career Insider - careers support information including industry and company profiles, rankings of the best companies to work for, and a wealth of guidance on how to successfully enhance and advance your career
Conditions of Use
These databases are being made available to you to support your ongoing research and study. Use of University database subscriptions are subject to strict licence agreements. For your protection, and for the protection of the University of Oxford, we ask that you observe and agree to the following requirements:
- These Information Databases may be used for study and research but not for commercial purposes
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to share your password, or otherwise make available, any content from these resources to anyone else
- Systematic downloading or viewing of excessive amounts of data is strictly forbidden
Failure to comply may result in:
- The loss of your right of access to the databases
- Publishers withdrawing content from the whole university