The Bodleian Libraries, together with the Saïd Business School Alumni Relations Office and the University of Oxford Alumni Office, are proud to bring you an exceptional collection of library databases, selected to enrich your access to a high quality and broad range of information resources for your lifelong learning and continued scholarly engagement.
Please log in to access the databases below or register for free if you haven't done so. If you already have an Oxford Alumni Account (OAO) please use this account to log in and Join the OBA Network, you will then be able to access the Library databases without re-registering.
- ABI/INFORM Global - Full text of thousands of key academic journals and scholarly articles in the fields of business, management and economics.
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry - Extensive coverage of companies, products, executives, trends, and other topics, with the full text for more than 4000 publications.
- Business Expert Press - Consists of 850+ ebooks covering 30 categories of business and management including business analytics, business ethics, entrepreneurship, financial management, strategic management, and many more.
- EIU.com - Management analysis from the Economist Intelligence Unit, including Industry briefings covering six key industries in up to 69 economies.
- JSTOR - Interdisciplinary resource providing digitised and searchable academic research articles from more than 1,000 academic journals
- Mergent Online - Financial data for more than 25,000 active and inactive global companies, includes the Investext database of research reports by brokerage firms and analysts.
- Mergent Archives- Corporate annual, quarterly and interim reports from over 100 countries, from 1900 onwards.
- RefWorks- An online research management, writing and collaboration tool, designed to help with gathering, managing, storing and sharing all types of information, as well as generating citations and bibliographies.
- SAGE- This collection offers the full-text of journals published by SAGE, including the latest research from academic journals within the Social Sciences and Business as well as the Humanities, Science, Technology, and Medicine.
- Vault Career Insider - Careers support information including industry and company profiles, rankings of the best companies to work for, and guidance on how to successfully enhance and advance your career.
Conditions of Use
These databases are being made available to you to support your ongoing research and study. Use of University database subscriptions are subject to strict licence agreements. For your protection, and for the protection of the University of Oxford, we ask that you observe and agree to the following requirements:
- These information Databases may be used for study and research but not for commercial purposes.
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to share your password, or otherwise make available, any content from these resources to anyone else.
- Systematic downloading or viewing of excessive amounts of data is strictly forbidden.
Failure to comply may result in:
- The loss of your right of access to the databases.
- Publishers withdrawing content from the whole university.