Our Print and Deliver service allows you to order and receive physical copies of electronic legal deposit (eLD) content to your postal address.
Due to legal restrictions, you may not make any digital copies of electronic legal deposit (eLD) material accessed through the Bodleian Libraries. However, printing of this content is permitted, and if you do not have access to library computers or printers you may order printed copies from our Document Delivery Services team and receive them by post.
Payment for Print and Deliver is made through PCAS, and you will need to provide your account details when placing your order. There will be a flat rate charge of £2.00 for all requests. Under copyright legislation a charge is required for copies made from electronic legal deposit collections.
Using this service
To use the Print and Deliver service:
- Log in to SOLO and locate the item you wish to have copied
- Select the item's record and click ‘Print & Deliver Request’
- You will be directed to the Print & Deliver Request form
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, address for delivery and your PCAS account details
- If you wish to specify any requirements for printing, please provide them in the ‘Item Details’ section
Your copies will be posted to you in two working days.
If you have any queries about this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org