As part of her digital scholarship, role Pip Willcox co-directs the Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School (DHOxSS) and convenes its popular An Introduction to Digital Humanities week-long workshop strand.
Working in association with our colleagues at IT Services and The Oxford Research Centre for the Humanities (TORCH), we run occasional workshops, many of which emerge from DHOxSS. If you have an unmet training need, please get in touch.
Past training workshops
- Introduction to Visualization in Digital Scholarship
- Reborn Digital: text, transmission, and technology
Judith Siefring and Pip Willcox
- Linked Data for Digital Scholarship: introducing the Semantic Web
- ORA Workshop: discovery and digital curation of scholarly output
Sarah Barkla, F Eugenio Barrio-Madias, Jason Partridge, Juliet Ralph, David Tomkins
- What am I? Rare Books Discovery and Metadata Augmentation Workshop
Lucy Evans, Sarah Wheale, and Pip Willcox
- Maker Fayre: Engaging audiences with Early English data—a hackathon training session
Iain Emsley, Oxford e-Research Centre and Liz McCarthy, Bodleian Libraries
- Framing Digital Objects within Context and Provenance
Neil Jefferies, Bodleian Libraries