Wednesday 7th November, Group Study Room, The Knowledge Centre, Old Road Campus Research Building
Do you need help managing your references? Do you need help citing references in your documents? This hour-long session will introduce you to Mendeley (www.mendeley.com) - a free programme which can help you to store, organise and retrieve your references and PDFs; as well as cite references in documents and create bibliographies quickly and easily.
- understand what Mendeley is and what it can do for you
- create a Mendeley account and install Mendeley Desktop
- import references from PubMed
- import references directly from a database such as Ovid Embase
- know how to annotate and manage PDFs using Mendeley
- know how to synchronise your desktop and web libraries
- create a bibliography
- cite references in document
Intended Audience: Postgraduate students, researchers and university staff based on the Old Road Campus or in Medical Sciences Division departments elsewhere in Headington.