- You will need a Saïd Business School swipe card to enter the library.
- Please note the opening times for University card holders and for other Bodleian Readers.
- We are pleased to make space available to University members who are not members of SBS. These additional spaces are limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bodleian Reader card holders may not access the library during the vacation period, except where access is required to consult material held only in the Sainsbury Library.
- All non-SBS members must first visit the building reception desk. You will be directed to library staff for registration as a day user. You will be asked to exchange your University or Bodleian Reader card for a temporary swipe card. This access is restricted to a capped number of day visitors.
- If you are not a member of the University, find out more about how to apply for a Bodleian Reader card.
For further information, or to discuss access requirements during term time, please contact the Bodleian Business Librarian, Hal Kirkwood.