The Bodleian Data Library provides a range of services for researchers and students at the University of Oxford who need to make secondary use of statistics and data. The initial focus is on the social sciences.
The Bodleian Data Library:
- supports researchers and students in finding, accessing and using social science statistics and data;
- manages the access and curation of restricted and sensitive datasets which may not be networked including data supplied by Eurostat;
- offers a new data brokering and clearing house service for the acquisition of datasets by research centres in the Social Sciences Division;
- provides consultancy services and highlights training opportunities;
- alerts researchers to new sources of data.
For data enquiries and help please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Data Librarian direct:
Bodleian Data Librarian
Other key data contacts
Other data services in the University
To report broken links, comment or make suggestions on the site please email email@example.com.