About the Bodleian Data Service
The Bodleian Data Service provides a range of services for researchers and students at the University of Oxford who need to make secondary use of statistics and data. The initial focus is on the social sciences.
The Bodleian Data Service:
- supports researchers and students in finding, accessing and using social science statistics and data;
- manages the access and curation of restricted and sensitive datasets which may not be networked including data supplied by Eurostat;
- offers a data brokering and clearing house service for the acquisition of datasets by research centres in the Social Sciences Division;
- provides consultancy services and highlights training opportunities;
- alerts researchers to new sources of data.
For data enquiries and help, email the Data Librarian directly.
Bodleian Data Librarian
The Bodleian Data Librarian is based in the Social Science Library.
Find out more about where to find help with data.