Visiting Fellowships in Special Collections
The Bodleian Libraries offer funded visiting fellowships to scholars who will benefit from an uninterrupted period of research at the libraries. Fellows are expected to be in residence in Oxford throughout their fellowship period and to participate in, and make a contribution to, the intellectual life of the libraries and the University.
The Bodleian’s Weston Library for Special Collections supports research and academic engagement through:
- the fellowships programme
- a schedule of academic events and public lectures
- collaborative working between scholars and expert curatorial and conservation staff
- exhibitions in the Weston Library
- the library’s journal, the Bodleian Library Record
- the Conveyor blog
The Bodleian Libraries Special Collections host Bodleian Visiting Fellowships and Learned Societies Fellowships. Please see the details of the different schemes and the different deadlines.
For Digital Humanities Fellowships, visit the Centre for Digital Scholarship webpages.
Visiting Fellows Programme
Department of Special Collections
Oxford OX1 3BG