Special collections in the Bodleian Libraries comprise manuscripts and archives, rare books, printed ephemera, maps, music and digitised collections in libraries across Oxford.
You will find more information about collections, catalogues, and contact details on the library websites linked below.
The largest concentration of special collections can be found in the Bodleian Library at the Weston Library.
Other libraries with special collections:
- The Bodleian Japanese Library
- The Taylor Institution (modern European languages)
- The Sackler Library (classics and art history)
- The English Faculty Library
- The Alexander Library of Ornithology
- The Sherardian Library (plant taxonomy)
- The Leopold Muller Memorial Library (the Oxford Centre for Jewish and Hebrew Studies)