- October 2018 -
- September 2018 - Like @ Sac! - My year as Graduate Trainee Librarian (2017-18), by Emily Pulsford
- August 2018 - Sackler 101: Caring for our books, by Ross Jones
- June 2018- Like @ Sac! - Staff favourites book display, by Sackler Reader Services
- May 2018 - Sackler 101: Offsite deliveries, by Emily Pulsford
- April 2018 - Sackler 101: The New Books Display, by Grace Brown
- April 2018 -
- March 2018 – Sackler 101: International Women’s Day 2018 Book Display, by Emily Pulsford
- February 2018 - Like @ Sac! - LGBT History Month Book Display, by Emily Pulsford
- February 2018 - Like @ Sac! - R. B. Parkinson's A Little Gay History, by Helen Worrel
This blog is curated by the staff of the Sackler Library, the centre (broadly) for the study of archaeology and the ancient world, art and architectural history at the University of Oxford.
The aim of the blog is to highlight items of interest in the Library and in its collections as well as provide insights into behind-the-scene activities that enable readers to conduct Sackler-based research and study throughout the year.
We welcome (and encourage) suggestions for future blog posts.