- June 2019 - From Reader to Staff Member, by Lynn-Salammbo Zimmerman
- May 2019 - Sackler 101: Sunday Opening...Part II, by Chantal van den Berg
- March 2019 - Like @ Sac! Chronicles of a (fairly) new member of staff, by Frances Lear
- February 2019 - Like @ SAC! “A Winckel in Time”; Winckelmann’s Histoire de l’art chez les anciens in the Sackler Library, by Fiona Gatty
- January 2019 - Sackler 101: How to Get a Workout, by Chantal van den Berg, Grace Brown and Heidi Macaulay
- December 2018 - Like @ SAC! A Peaceable Kingdom, by Louise Calder
- November 2018 -
- October 2018 -
- October 2018 -
- September 2018 - Like @ Sac! - My year as Graduate Trainee Librarian (2017-18), by Emily Pulsford
- August 2018 - Sackler 101: Caring for our books, by Ross Jones
- June 2018- Like @ Sac! - Staff favourites book display, by Sackler Reader Services
- May 2018 - Sackler 101: Offsite deliveries, by Emily Pulsford
- April 2018 - Sackler 101: The New Books Display, by Grace Brown
- April 2018 -
- March 2018 – Sackler 101: International Women’s Day 2018 Book Display, by Emily Pulsford
- February 2018 - Like @ Sac! - LGBT History Month Book Display, by Emily Pulsford
- February 2018 - Like @ Sac! - R. B. Parkinson's A Little Gay History, by Helen Worrel
This blog is curated by the staff of the Sackler Library, the centre (broadly) for the study of archaeology and the ancient world, art and architectural history at the University of Oxford.
The aim of the blog is to highlight items of interest in the Library and in its collections as well as provide insights into behind-the-scene activities that enable readers to conduct Sackler-based research and study throughout the year.
We welcome (and encourage) suggestions for future blog posts.