Borrowing at the Sackler Library
What can be borrowed?
Eligible readers may borrow from our circulating collections.
The following items cannot be borrowed:
- all items on Floors 2-3
- any work published pre-1850 or fetched from closed access
- oversize or folio items and portfolios of plates (excluding papyrology)
- most reference works
- classical texts and commentaries in sections N.i and N.ii (LG Floor)
- periodical parts without barcodes
- archive material
- any item judged not to be in a fit state to be borrowed
- any item with a confined label
- legal deposit items