Using the Leopold Muller Library
- The Leopold Muller Memorial Library may be used by University and Bodleian Reader card holders.
- To enter the library, you will need either a University card or a Bodleian Reader card. The card is used to operate the swipe-card entry system.
- If you are not a member of the University, find out more about how to apply for a Bodleian Reader card.
Rules and regulations
The Bodleian Libraries Regulations and Rules of Conduct apply in this library. In addition, please note these local guidelines:
- Readers are welcome to use their own laptops or mobile devices in the library. Most desks have a power socket. Please ensure that laptops are muted to avoid disturbing other readers.
We allow bottled water and hot drinks in KeepCups.
- Staff service ends 10 minutes before closing time.
- During term-time, the library is staffed only by an invigilator after 5pm. This means that you will not be able to register as a new reader, pay fines or get assistance with stack or interlibrary loan requests.