Borrowing at the Latin American Centre Library
Renewals and returns
- Items must be returned to the library on or before the due date.
- Reminders will be sent to you by email when loans are due for return.
- You can renew items online via SOLO. An item can be renewed online up to 3 times if it is not required by another reader.
- We may contact you by email if a reader urgently requires an item currently on loan to you.
- When the library is closed, you can return any items (including core readings) to the book return box. Ask at the library office for details.
Fines and charges
Fines for overdue items are currently suspended. Find out more about fines from the Bodleian Libraries.
You will be charged for each overdue item at the following rates: