How do I renew books?
Renew your books online by following the instructions below.
- Sign in to SOLO using your SSO password (top right of screen)
- Select 'My SOLO'.
- Choose 'Loans' from the options on the top of the page.
- You will see a list of your current loans and an option to 'Renew All'. Alternatively, renew your loans individually by clicking the 'Renew' button next to each item.
In most cases, when you click renew, you will see an on screen message reading 'Renew successful'. Occasionally your renewal will fail. The most common reasons for a renewal failing are:
- The item has reached its maximum number of renewals.
- The item has been held (reserved) by another reader.
- You have a fine of £10 or more on your record.
If you need help with a renewal or your renewal has failed please contact the Library from which you borrowed the item.