The Bodleian iSkills workshops develop your skills in information discovery and scholarly communications, covering a variety of resources across a wide range of disciplines. They are primarily aimed at University of Oxford students and staff and, for particular workshops, Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) staff.
Our workshops cover:
- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
Find a workshop
Workshops run throughout term.
Browse and book on to our current live available workshops below. Single Sign-On (SSO) is required to book a course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend any of our workshops and are:
- an OUH staff member:
- have a Bodleian reader card but aren't a member of Oxford University.
Download a full list of all our courses