FOSTER Program 2015
2020 Vision: Making Your Research Output Compliant
This workshop, held on 21st April 2015, was designed to update graduate students and research staff at Oxford on Open Access (OA) policies and expectations with special emphasis on the practical implications for researchers and how to meet REF 2020 requirements. The workshop was organised by the Bodleian Libraries and supported by a grant from the FOSTER project (www.fosteropenscience.eu/project/) and by Keble College.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Open Access in the next REF: Challenges and opportunities - Ben Johnson, HE Policy Advisor, HEFCE
- Open Access Policy Implementation at Oxford - Lucie Burgess, Bodlian Digital Library Systems and Services, University of Oxford
- The benefits to you (and your funder) of using ORA and ORA-Data - Sally Rumsey, Bodlian Digital Library Systems and Services, University of Oxford
- Open Access support services at Oxford - Juliet Ralph, Open Access Subject Librarian, Radcliffe Science Library, University of Oxford
- Open Access and Open Data in Horizon 2020 - Martin Donnelly, Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh
- Zenodo: Research data in Horizon 2020 - Lars Holm Nielsen, IT Department, CERN
- An introduction to Europe PMC: a life sciences literature resource - Michele Ide-Smith, User Experience Designer, European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- ArXiv as a repository of record: Opportunities and challenges - David Ruddy, Director of Scholarly Communication Services, Cornell University Library