These pages provide information for staff in the University central administration and departments. The Archives' primary role is to support the work of the University central administration, departments and institutions by ensuring that:
- Records of potential historic importance created by the University's central administration and departments are identified and selected for permanent preservation in the Archives
- These records are promptly available on request to staff in the central administration and departments for consultation
These pages are designed for staff who are responsible for the creation and management of records and aim to provide information about the services we offer.
- Who are we and how to contact us
- Transferring records to the Archives
- Accessing material held by the Archives
We hope to be able to add more information to these pages as needed. We welcome feedback about the helpfulness of these pages and comments and suggestions as to how they could be improved. Please contact us if there are things you would like to see on these pages.