The Rewley House Continuing Education Library is one of the Bodleian Libraries. When you join the Library, you are agreeing to abide by the Bodleian Libraries' library regulations.
Taken from these regulations, we would particularly like to draw your attention to the following which help to make the Library a pleasant place for all students to use, and to ensure that books that may be required by other people are available for them as soon as possible.
- Please do not eat, or drink (except for bottled water) or smoke in the Library.
- Please do not hold long conversations or use mobile phones in, or near, the Library and Reading Room, as this will disturb other users.
- Please return, or renew, all your books on or before the due date; please always return items promptly when reserved or recalled for another reader.
- You are responsible for all items you borrow, please take care of books and do not write in them or otherwise mark them. You will be asked to pay for any loss or damage.
- Please do not leave bags, laptops, mobile phones and other valuable items unattended in the Library or Reading Room. The Library is not responsible for the security of items left unattended.
- Please note that when seating in the Reading Room is limited priority will usually be given to students of the Department for Continuing Education.
- If you wish to leave books in the Reading Room (for up to 3 days) please fill in a Please Leave slip for each item. If books are not already issued to you, Library Staff reserve the right to remove such items if required by other readers.
Please see additional University of Oxford rules regulating the use of IT facilities.