The Bodleian Libraries are divided into two groups – Group 1 and Group 2 Libraries.
Access to Group 1 Libraries depends on your current status, which you are asked to provide when completing the Bodleian Libraries’ Admission Form. For further information, see under the ‘Type of Access Given’ section in the category under which you are applying for admission.
Group 1 libraries:
- (Central) Bodleian Library
- KB Chen Bod. China Centre Library
- Bod. Education Library
- Bod. Japanese Library
- Bod. Latin American Centre Library
- Bod. Law Library
- Bod. Social Science Library
- EU/UN Official Papers (in Law Library)
- Leopold Muller Memorial Library
- Nizami Ganjavi Library
- Radcliffe Science Library (currently operating from Vere Harmsworth Library)
- Rewley House Continuing Education Library
- Sackler Library
- Taylor Institution Library
- Vere Harmsworth Library
- Weston Library**
* Sherardian Library of Plant Taxonomy
Group 2 libraries:
- Bod. History Faculty Library
- Bod. Music Faculty Library
- Bod. Philosophy & Theology Faculties Library
- English Faculty Library
- Health Care Libraries
* Sainsbury Library at the Saïd Business School
* Tylor Library (Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology)
* Access by appointment only
**Access to the Weston Library is provided year round for holders of Bodleian Reader Cards, who need to consult material held exclusively at the Weston Library.
Follow the link for library-specific enquires, a full list of the Bodleian Libraries and their respective contact details and opening hours.