KeepCups are travel mugs endorsed by Bodleian Libraries. They are specially designed to minimise spillages, but are not watertight.
Food or drinks in other containers are not allowed in the libraries, except for bottled water.
You can take your KeepCup to the Weston Library's Blackwell Café or the Manor Road Building café to receive a discount on hot drinks when using your own cup.
You can buy KeepCups from the Bodleian Shop, and at a discounted price from selected libraries.
The following libraries allow KeepCups:
- Old Bodleian Library (except Duke Humfrey’s Library)
- Radcliffe Camera and History Faculty Library and Gladstone Link
- Continuing Education Library
- Education Library
- English Faculty Library
- Health Care Libraries
- History of Medicine Library
- Japanese Library (ground floor only)
- K B Chen China Centre Library
- Latin American Centre Library
- Law Library
- Music Faculty Library
- Philosophy and Theology Faculties Library
- Radcliffe Science Library
- Sainsbury Library
- Social Science Library
- Taylor Institution Library
- Vere Harmsworth Library
Some college libraries allow KeepCups; check with your college library.
Please use KeepCups responsibly in the library. Close the cup between sips and pour any leftovers into a sink.