We can help you to develop your information skills and to make the most of our printed and online collections and other information resources.
Our programme of workshops, guides and tutorials covers:
- Finding published & unpublished information in print & online
- Keeping up to date with the most recent publications in your research area
- Reference management software and other tools for managing information
- Copyright, plagiarism & information ethics
- Measuring the impact of research through citation analysis and bibliometrics
Classes and workshops
Workshops for your subject - information skills classes focussing on key resources and tools for particular subject groups.
WISER: Workshops in Information Skills and E-resources - a more general series of classes concentrating on finding and evaluating information resources, reference management, current awareness, measuring impact and copyright issues.