- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
Bodleian iSkills - workshops in information discovery and scholarly communications covering searching for scholarly materials, keeping up to date with the latest research, reference management, measuring impact, copyright and protecting your intellectual property, open access and research data management.
Workshops for your subject - workshops focussing on key resources and tools for particular subject groups.
Oxford LibGuides provides a wide range of guides to subject resources, research techniques and information skills.
Need Help?Please contact:
- Angela Carritt, Bodleian Libraries Information Skills Co-ordinator (email@example.com)
Tel: 01865 (2)83808.