Oxford Digital Library for Forestry will include a growing selection of publications in PDF format for free download. If you have any enquiries about the material listed on this page, please contact the the Subject Librarian for Biology and Forestry (email@example.com).
Oxford Forestry Institute:
- Occasional Papers
- Tropical Forestry Papers
- Miscellaneous Publications
- Annual Reports (Imperial/Commonwealth/Oxford Forestry Institute)
Conference Proceedings are available for purchase from NHBS.
Commonwealth Forestry Association:
We regret that CFA publications are currently unavailable for download. We are in the process of migrating all digitised issues of the CFA to our Oxford Research Archive. Please contact the Subject Librarian for Biology and Forestry (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly if you require access to digitised CFA publications in the meantime. The link below indicates which issues are currently digitised.
- Commonwealth Forestry Review (including Empire Forestry, Empire Forestry Journal, Empire Forestry Review, Commonwealth Forestry Review, International Forestry Review) 1922-2000
Land Resources Division, Ministry of Overseas Development:
- Oxford Forestry Memoirs (1922-1964)
- Forest Trees and Timbers of the British Empire (1932-1939)
- Checklists of the Forest Trees and Shrubs of the British Empire (1935-1962)
- Institute Papers (1936-1974)
These series are not yet available for download. All issues are available on 35mm microfilm.