New system: PCAS
Bodleian Libraries' photocopying and printing facilities changed to a new system (PCAS) on August 9th.
The following new services are now available:
- Colour scanning, copying and printing.
- Scanning as a standard service across all libraries.
- Scan to and print from USB memory.
- Double-sided printing, with discounts.
- Send a print job and collect from any device in any of the Bodleian Libraries within 72 hours.
One card payment system, with credit held in the system and not on the card.
- Users can view their own account activity.
- Online top-up of accounts.
N.B. If you have an existing EMOS copy card please take it to the Entrance Hall where staff will check it for credits which can then be transferred to your PCAS account.
From the 9th of August the prices of scanning, copying, and printing are as follows. The price of a single copy has been reduced and there are discounts for double-sided (duplex) printing. A small charge for scanning has been introduced.
|Black & white A4||6p||9p|
|Black & white A3||10p||15p|