Develop your searching skills and find good quality evidence more quickly by coming to our training sessions led by experienced librarians.
Sessions and workshops
These are free to all Bodleian Health Care Libraries members. All sessions and workshops include hands-on practice (basic IT skills required).
- Regular Training Sessions are available to all library members. See what's on offer in August and contact us on 21936 to book your place. These sessions are held in the Beeson Training Room in the Cairns Library at the JR. We also hold regular training sessions at the Knowledge Centre.
- Find the Evidence Workshops are provided on request, either in the Beeson Training Room or in your department. Please contact us for further information.
- One-to-One Sessions are also available on request. Please contact us to book a time.
- Getting Started leaflets are available in the Bodleian Health Care Libraries, or here in pdf format. These one-sheet guides provide quick tips on accessing and searching different electronic resources.
- Teach-Yourself Guides are longer and offer more detailed information on searching.
The availability of the training programmes below depend on which organisation you belong to.