The Library has a photocopier, scanner and printer in the Stack, which is linked to the new Bodleian Libraries' PCAS network.
PCAS offers a range of new services including:
- Scanning as a standard service across all libraries
- Colour printing/copying/scanning
- Duplex (double-sided) printing, with discounts
- Printing from laptops and mobile devices
- Scanning to and printing from USBs
- Collection of print jobs from any device in any library within 72 hrs
- Self-service account top-ups from any PC
PCAS is a one-card system that enables users to manage their account themselves. Credit is held on the system not on the card.
For details of PCAS pricing, visit http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/copy/copying.
The following PCAS LibGuides are also available: