In addition to the John Johnson Collection online catalogue (which includes records from all projects except Toyota and Ballads) records and images from the John Johnson Collection are available through digital projects, often with enhanced functionality and/or cross-searchability with other collections. This list of catalogued Johnson subject sections gives their cataloguing status and the location of digitised images, where relevant.
Please follow the links from the list below for links to and full information about individual projects:
- The John Johnson Collection: an archive of printed ephemera (ProQuest). Advertising, Crime, Murders and Executions, Popular Prints, Booktrade and 19th century Entertainment. Information
- Connected Histories enables cross-searching of The John Johnson Collection: an archive of printed ephemera and Mapping Crime (ProQuest) with other projects
- Toyota Project: Motor Car ephemera and sample Transport images. Information
- Bodleian Ballads Online. All ballads in the Bodleian, including Johnson ballads. A NEW resource, with image searching and matching.
- JIDI (JISC Image Digitisation Initiative) project, hosted by VADS (the Visual Arts Data Service). The Political Cartoons and Trades and Professions Prints in the John Johnson Collection are cross-searchable with other collections. Information
- Culture Grid enables cross-searching of VADS (see above) with other institutional collections, including Europeana.
- Digital Bodleian: Writing Blanks, Board Games and 18th century Entertainment.
- Defining Gender, 1450-1910. Selected images from the Collection within the Consumption and Leisure theme of the resource.
- The First World War Digital Poetry Archive. Selected ephemera from the Great War section, used to provide context for the poetry.