We now have access to 400+ peer reviewed journals available via Wiley Online Library.
We have access to the Medicine & Nursing collection of online journals from 1997 onwards.
The titles available include:
- British Journal of Surgery,
- BJU International,
- International Journal of Dermatology,
- Journal of Advanced Nursing
- Journal of Clinical Nursing and lots more.
The access for these journals is via NICE Evidence Searches database search or journal A-Z search, using your NHS OpenAthens login. You can register for OpenAthens here.
The collection can be accessed in two ways:
1. Search for a subject. Go to NICE Evidence Services Journals and databases. Click on Begin a Search under HDAS. Login at the top left then search one or more of the databases (Medline, Cinahl, etc) for the subject you are interested in. Once you have found an article you are interested in, click on the ‘Available in full text at xxx journal from John Wiley and Sons’ link.
2. Search for a journal. Go to NICE Evidence Services Journals and databases. Then, under ‘Journals’ click on ‘A-Z list of available journals’. Login at the top left then search. You can type the title of the journal in the search box, or simply browse the list.
If you have any queries, please contact us: