WISER: Open Access Oxford - what's happening?
A briefing on open access for research publications and the University of Oxford's position. The session covers:
- Introduction - What is open access?
- Key terms - Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route - how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more help
This session is aimed at research support staff, administrators, researchers and academics.
Book here http://courses.it.ox.ac.uk/detail/TZW7