Do you need help managing your references? Do you need help citing references in your documents? This hour-long session will introduce you to Mendeley (www.mendeley.com), a free programme which can help you to store, organise and retrieve your references and PDFs, as well as cite references in documents and create bibliographies quickly and easily.
- understand what Mendeley is and what it can do for you
- create a Mendeley account and install Mendeley Desktop
- import references from PubMed
- import references directly from a database such as Ovid Embase
- know how to annotate and manage PDFs using Mendeley
- know how to synchronise your desktop and web libraries
- create a bibliography
- cite references in document
Intended Audience: Postgraduate students, researchers and university staff based on the Old Road Campus or in Medical Sciences Division departments elsewhere in Headington.