As the University of Oxford aims to lead the world in research and education, so the Bodleian Libraries aim to support the University in its mission by providing a world-leading library service.
The mission of the Bodleian Libraries is to provide an excellent service to support the learning, teaching and research objectives of the University of Oxford; and to develop and maintain access to Oxford’s unique collections for the benefit of scholarship and society.
The Strategy and policy documents below detail how we will achieve this.
- Admissions guidelines including an application form to become a reader
- Library regulations outlining the rights and responsibilities of readers in the Bodleian Libraries
- Lending policy and fines
- Interlibrary loan and document supply
- Copyright information for readers
- Preservation policy
- Cultural policy
Collection management policies
- Collection management policy
- Special collections
- Disposal, retention and transfer
- Legal deposit
- Annual Report 2011-12
- Annual Report 2011-12 (text only)
- Annual Report 2010-11
- Annual Report 2009-10
- Annual Report 2008-09
- Annual Report 2007-08