Map & location
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Main Enquiry Desk, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG
- Telephone: 01865 277162 (+44 1865 277162 from outside the United Kingdom)
- Fax: 01865 277182 (+44 1865 277182 from outside the United Kingdom)
- Text: 02030 953910 (+44 2030 953910 from outside the United Kingdom): Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
If you wish to speak to a particular person and do not know their contact details, please use the University of Oxford's contact search web page.
Ask a Librarian form
Our Ask an Oxford Librarian service is is available for more detailed questions about our collections and services, including admission to the libraries, our catalogues and electronic resources, copying and interlibrary loans, and reference enquiries.
Please note that we would prefer to receive more complex enquiries in writing; this ensures that we understand the details of your enquiry correctly and that we can devote a sufficient amount of time to the answer.
We will respond within five full working days of the receipt of an enquiry for at least 90% of correspondence, but in all cases within ten full working days of the receipt of an enquiry. Full working days are Monday to Friday except for the Easter and Christmas/New Year closure periods.