The ongoing theme for Parliament Week focuses on ‘Stories of Democracy’, and the Libraries participation this year highlights collections that both directly address Parliament in the United Kingdom as well as look at how UK Parliament connects to democracy in other nations, from the United States to South Africa.
Throughout the week, the Bodleian website will feature a different aspect of the Libraries’ materials:
- Monday 19 November: Official Papers at the Bodleian
- Tuesday 20 November: The Bodleian Law Library
- Wednesday 21 November: The Anti-Slavery and Anti-Apartheid Collections at the Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies
- Thursday 22 November: Democracy Abroad: Elections in the US and UK (part I)
- Friday 23 November: Democracy Abroad: Elections in the US and UK (part II)