Looking to book a tour for a group? Visit our Group tours page.
A regular programme of guided tours of the Old Bodleian Library allows visitors to see inside its historic rooms including the 15th-century Divinity School, medieval Duke Humfrey's Library, and the impressive Radcliffe Camera.
Guided tours - please note
- Guided tours are in English
- All tours include a number of stairs and some walking
- It is advisable for groups to book in advance
- The routes and times of tours may change - check with staff
- Only children 11 years and over are admitted on guided tours into the library
- Visitors are asked to leave all bags, including ladies handbags, in secure lockers for the duration of all Bodleian Library tours
- Advance booking online is subject to a £1 booking fee per transaction