Looking to book a tour for a group? Visit our Group tours page.
A regular programme of guided tours of the Old Bodleian Library allows visitors to see inside its historic rooms including the 15th-century Divinity School, medieval Duke Humfrey's Library, and the impressive Radcliffe Camera.
60 Minute Tour
Includes Divinity School, Convocation House, Chancellor's Court, and Duke Humfrey's Library
90 Minute Tour
Includes Divinity School, Convocation House, Upper Reading Room, Radcliffe Camera, and Duke Humfrey's Library
Guided tours - please note
- Guided tours are in English
- All tours include a number of stairs and some walking
- It is advisable for groups to book in advance
- The routes and times of tours may change - check with staff
- Only children 11 years and over are admitted on guided tours into the library
- Visitors are asked to leave all bags, including ladies handbags, in secure lockers for the duration of all Bodleian Library tours
- Advance booking online is subject to a £1 booking fee per transaction