In response to requests from local schools, we are gradually developing resources to use in our exhibitions and in the classroom. Please feel free to use these with your students.
- Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth teacher's guide
- Babel: Adventures in Translation teacher's guide
- From Sappho to Suffrage: women who dared. The following resources are linked to the exhibition, and are designed to be printed and used in source analysis exercises in the classroom.
- Suffrage in a Box - teachers notes
- Suffrage in a Box - postcards
- For teaching resources related to the suffrage movement in Oxford: https://wih.web.ox.ac.uk/history-in-oxford
The Bodleian Libraries Education Programme is generously supported by the Helen Hamlyn Trust.