14 May 2015
A scheduled power outage due to take place at the Libraries' building at Osney One this weekend will mean a small number of services will not be available from 12pm Friday 15 May until 12pm Monday 18 May.
SOLO will not be affected, although some resources that are accessible through SOLO may be offline.
Services that will be affected by the power outage:
- Digitized books from the Oxford Google Books Project
- Maps and Music digitized card catalogues
- Imaging Services
- Bodleian Libraries' Web Archive
- Electronic Enlightenment
- SunRays PCs in reading rooms will be offline
- A small number of Digital Bodleian blogs
- What's the Score at the Bodleian?
- Serica (Early Chinese Books)
Please note that new and updated University Cards from Friday 15 May onwards may not be active on SOLO, the Bodleian Wireless network and Reader workstation PCs until Monday 18 May.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.