The Bodleian Libraries' photocopying and printing facilities are managed by a system called PCAS (Print, Copy and Scan). Both sites of the Taylor Institution Library are equipped with PCAS machines.
Readers are also welcome to use personal digital cameras to take pictures of library material. There is a digital camera available on request. Please ask staff before taking photographs in the library.
For high quality reproductions of Bodleian Libraries' material, please contact our Imaging Services department.
PCAS offers a range of flexible services including:
- Scanning as a standard service across all libraries
- Colour printing/copying/scanning
- Duplex (double-sided) printing, with discounts
- Printing from laptops and mobile devices
- Scanning to and printing from USBs
- Collection of print jobs from any device in any library within 72 hrs
- Self-service account top-ups from any PC
PCAS is a one-card system that enables users to manage their account themselves. Credit is held on the system not on the card.
For more information about PCAS, including pricing, visit http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/using/copy
The following PCAS LibGuides are also available:
- Copying, scanning & printing
- Getting started: setting up your account
- Linking a card to your account
- Managing your account
- Printing direct from USBs
- Printing from laptops & computers outside the Bodleian Libraries' network
- Printing from SunRay terminals