iSkills: Open Access Oxford - what's happening?
A briefing at the WIMM on open access publishing and Oxford's position: Green vs. Gold; funder mandates and publisher policies; Oxford Research Archive (ORA) and Symplectic; OA website/ helpline; what's new.
- Introduction - What is open access?
- Key terms - Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route - how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- HEFCE policy for next REF
- New developments, including ORCID researcher IDs
- Where to get more help
Thursday 29th September 11.30-12.30 at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM), John Radcliffe Hospital
Places are free but please book a space at https://courses.it.ox.ac.uk/detail/TZW7