Our next Open Access iSkills session will be held on Tuesday 22nd November, 10-11am, in the Beeson Room at the Cairns Library, John Radcliffe Hospital.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for the post-2014 REF.
To book on the course click here