The NOC Library has a Group Study Room available for library users to book. It has a capacity of 4 people and can be used for group or individual work. Please note the NOC Library is located in the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Headington, Oxford.
How to book
You can book the NOC Group Study Room by speaking to staff in the library, by phoning 01865 738147 or by emailing email@example.com.
Check the Google calendar below to see if the room is available at your desired time.
The library is staffed Monday–Friday, 9.30am–5pm except 10am–5pm on Wednesdays. If you have a NOC fob, you can book and use the Group Study Room at any time. If you do not have a fob, you can only book and use it during staffed hours.
Use of our rooms must adhere to the University’s Code of Practice on Meetings and Events. Please observe the following rules:
- No one should attend a booking if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or are testing positive.
- You should be a library member to book the Group Study Room. All Oxford University staff and students are automatically library members. If you are OUH staff or Oxford Brookes Faculty of Health and Life Sciences staff or students, you can join the library in person or online.
- There is no ventilation in the Group Study Room (no air conditioning or windows) and it can get very warm. There is a fan available in the room for you to use.
- You may use the room for group or individual use. The maximum capacity is 4 people.
- The room can be booked up to 6 months in advance. The maximum booking duration is 3 hours.
- The library is staffed Monday–Friday, 9.30am–5pm except 10am–5pm on Wednesdays. People with a NOC fob can book and use the Group Study Room at any time, but other library users can only book and use it during staffed hours.
- If you need to move furniture, please return the room to the original set-up before you leave.
- You may borrow the remote control for the screen from staff at the library desk. HDMI and VGA cables are provided but you will need to bring an adaptor if your computer does not have these connections. You are responsible for returning the remote at the end of the session.
Questions about a booking or want to check your booking before your visit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01865 738147.