Guides to collections
- History: an overview (LibGuide)
- History (British & W EU): an overview (LibGuide)
- History collections on open-shelves in the Old Bodleian and Radcliffe Camera (LibGuide)
- Primary Sources online (pdf)
- Medieval history (pdf)
- Early modern history sources (British and Western European) (online or pdf)
- Rare Books guide (pdf)
- Modern history sources (British and Western European) (pdf)
- WWI Primary Resource Guide
- History of science and medicine sources (pdf)
- SOLO subject searches (pdf)
- Oral History (LibGuide)
- Special Collections in College Libraries (pdf)
- English Upper Camera collections floorplan and browsing guide (pdf) updated December 2012
- History Upper Camera collections floorplan and browsing guide (pdf) updated December 2012
Guidance on Referencing and Citations (History Faculty, Undergraduate Office) (pdf) [SSO required]
Thesis presentation advice (History Faculty, Graduate Office) [SSO required]
Audiovisual Citation Guidelines (British Universities Film & Video Council)
Managing your references (Oxford LibGuide)
SOLO and Single-Sign On (SSO) guidance
SOLO Guide - searching, logging on, placing and managing holds, renewing your books. etc.
- To reset a Single Sign-On password, follow IT Services instructions.
- To reset your Library card password, follow Bodleian Libraries instructions.
Slides of UG and PG inductions, library seminars and classes are on the HFL WebLearn site (SSO required).