Undergraduate and Graduate Information Skills Sessions, Weeks 2, 3 and 4
The Taylor Institution Library welcomes all our new undergraduate and graduate readers.
During 2nd, 3rd and 4th Weeks we shall be running skills sessions for both undergraduates and graduates, as follows (see also the information about 'Drop-in sessions: Librarian with a Latte' at the bottom of this notice!):
Taylor information skills sessions, October 2015
First year Undergraduates
- Wed 21st Oct, 2-3 pm, Taylor Institution, Room 2
- Fri 30th Oct, 2-3 pm, Taylor Institution, Room 3
2nd and 4th year UndergraduatesEssential Library Skills for FHS Students
- Mon 2nd Nov 3-4pm, Taylor Institution, Room 3
- Thu 5th Nov 2-3pm, Taylor Institution, Room 3
- Fri 23rd Oct, 2-3 pm, Taylor Institution, Room 3
- Wed 28th Oct, 2-3 pm, Taylor Institution, Room 2
If you have any questions about the above events, or you can't make any of the times, please contact the Taylor Operations Manager, Frank Egerton: email@example.com.
Drop-in sessions: Librarian with a Latte
Every Wednesday lunchtime in the Taylorian Common Room (1pm2pm, weeks 1-8).
A Subject Specialist will be on hand to answer questions and provide help on the library, electronic resources and study skills. All welcome!