Parallel Universe Poetry Competition
Congratulations to the winning poets, and many thanks to all entrants in the 2016 competition. Many thanks also to all those involved (readers, organisers and audience members) in the reading on 20th October, who made it such an enjoyable and successful event.
The winning entries are:
- And this story has been told before by Hilary Edgcombe [PDF, 205.7 KB]
- There's only one game, and you're in it by Laura Lamont [PDF, 204.8 KB]
- Elements by Roy Woolley [PDF, 201.3 KB]
- Bl_nk by Gail Anderson [PDF, 203.9 KB]
- Chemical potential by Athol Williams [PDF, 211.1 KB]
- old growth by Jack Cooper [PDF, 293.9 KB]
- Biomimicry by William Shaw [PDF, 207.7 KB]
- Anaesthesia by Alexandra Strnad [PDF, 201.7 KB]
- The Higgs Boson describes a child's birth to her by Carolyn E.M. Gibney [PDF, 203.7 KB]
- For Professor Alison Smith by Sarah Watkinson [PDF, 283.5 KB]
This year’s judges were Kate Venables, Penny Boxall and Dan Holloway.
For further details and enquiries, please contact Ceri Lloyd: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and hear the winning entries from the 2013 Parallel Universe competition.