A briefing on open access publishing and Oxford's position including guidance on how to comply with the Open Access requirements for the REF and mandates from key funding bodies whilst respecting your publisher's rights and policies.
Topics to include:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, Article Processing Charges
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for the post-2014 REF.
Intended Audience: Current Oxford researchers and academics, research support staff and librarians
Dates and booking: Wednesday 20th September 11.00-12.00, Manor Road Building, Seminar Room A, Book a place