Do you need help managing your references? Do you need help citing references in your documents? This hour-long session will introduce you to Endnote X7, which can help you to store, organise and retrieve your references and PDFs, as well as cite references in documents and create bibliographies quickly and easily.
- understand what Endnote is and what it can do for you
- import references from PubMed
- import references directly from a database such as Ovid Embase
- import references from Google Scholar
- manage PDFs
- deduplicate references in an Endnote Library
- create a bibliography
- cite references in Word documents
Intended Audience: Postgraduate students, researchers and university staff based on the Old Road Campus or in Medical Sciences Division departments elsewhere in Headington.